We may be able to help if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You are a small charity or community group
- You are based and operate in Scotland, providing services to improve the quality of life for the people of Scotland
- Your application meets one of the five Qualifying Categories - Sport, Health, Culture, Animal Welfare or Recreational Facilities
- You are seeking funding of less than £25,000
Please note that meeting all of these criteriadoes not guarantee you will receive funding. All awards are made at the discretion of Trustees and their decision is final.
We cannot help if you are:
- An individual
- A commercial venture, including start-ups
- A social enterprise
- A governing body
- A public sector body
- Seeking money for sponsored events to raise funds for a charity
Before you apply, please read Guidance Notes as that lays out what each Qualifying Category is and will also help you complete the Application Form fully. There is also information in FAQs to help you. Do not leave blanks as this will slow down the process of considering your application. Please note that you must complete the form in one session - you cannot save and return to it. We suggest that once you have completed the form, you take a copy for your records before submitting it.